For the customer.
- Yes, you need to register yourself on the app.
- First of all, we have a no-refusal policy, still if due to any unavoidable circumstance, the rider cancels, we provide you with another cab service immediately.
- We ensure that our riders reach our customers on time but still in case of any delay our customers can contact our 24*7 support system and they will be at their service instantly.
- Once the booking is made, a pop-up on the app confirms your booking and provides you with the tracking of the cab
- Yes, the customer can change their booking at any given point after the ride starts by changing their drop locations and also before the cab arrives.
- We offer the following payment modes: UPI payment, cash, wallet payment, card payments, etc
- Yes, you can request a ride from the website itself by registering yourself.
- Whenever you want to travel, open the app, put up your travel destinations and choose the mode of transport you prefer, and request the ride.
- Yes, LYftIndia provides its service all across Kolkata and its neighboring cities and locations in West Bengal as of now.
- You can register yourself with your email id or phone number.
For the driver
- Yes, you can join LYftIndia as a rider from anywhere in West Bengal.
- You need to adhere to the minimum age of driving set by the government, own a mode of transport, and submit all the required documents including valid address proof along with your driving license.
- Your safety is our priority. LYftIndia has a very dedicated safety policy for its riders. They have GPS-enabled vehicles along with a full-fledged support team at your service 24*7. To know more about it, visit the safety policy section on the app.
- To ride with LYftIndia, you can own a vehicle or buy it from the vehicle partners of the company.
- You can request for withdrawal of your funds from the driver app.
- No, you can take as many rides as you want to and as few rides as you, please.
- No, you’re earning completely depends on the number of successful rides you have served to the customer.